Dear Fellow Orange County Residents,
I am so honored and humbled to serve as your Assemblyman. Thank you, and thank you again for this honor.
My values reflect those of our district. As a small business owner, I'm bringing real-world, job creating experience to Sacramento. As Mayor, I led America's Best Run City and the Safest Big City in America. As a husband and father, I raised my family in the 68th District, and my children graduated from our public schools here.
As your representative in the California legislature, my commitment to you is straightforward:
- I will fight against the stream of continuous tax increases constantly put forward by Sacramento politicians.
- I will work to repeal the layers of job-killing, anti-business regulations and bad laws that have made it so difficult for our economy to thrive the way that it should.
- Tax cuts so that more money stays in family budgets rather than in the state budget.
- Regulatory and legislative reform to foster business development and growth, and job creation.
- The repeal many of the laws that have taken away local control and moved power to the politicians in Sacramento – especially in the area of education.
These are just some of the important areas that I am focusing on as your representative. I know trying to bring common sense to the State Capitol is a daunting task, but together I know we can do it! Together, let's make California a better place to live.
It is my privilege and honor to serve the people of the 68th Assembly District. God bless you.
Assemblyman, 68th District